Friday, February 01, 2008

Creative Constipation

Did you ever have one of those mornings when, no matter what you do, you just can't get your brain working? Today appears to be one of those mornings, because I just can't think of a thing to blog about.

Actually, that's not true...I have a notebook full of ideas, a folder full of stored e-mails that have given me ideas, and another folder full of scanned documents, links to interesting websites, and all sorts of other bloggable things. Unfortunately, as I look at them this morning, the ideas just aren't making the eye-to-brain-to-fingers-to-keyboard connection they usually do.

Sigh.

Well, I guess this is one of those times when I just have to fall back on the old dodge of sharing some cartoons and other fluff with you.

A typical day at my office...


There's nothing like a good glass of wine. Or is there?


With apologies to my friend Katy, who loves opera, I have a little different opinion...


And finally, from the department of Be Careful What You Wish For Because You Might Get It:


Tomorrow, I hope to be back to normal...or whatever passes for normal in my case.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I always love the cartoons. I need a smile this morning since the weather is so icky here.

Amanda said...

Cartoons are just as good as your witty posts!

John A Hill said...

Scary title.

Trix said...

I love cartoons,they say a lot with no effort on your part..in fact,this gives me an idea for what to post when my own brain is a bit numb....which happens quite a lot,lol.Coffee usually helps a bit too...