Friday, May 13, 2011

Placeholder...

Well, as you may have noticed, Blogger had a major hiccup today. I was unable to post at my usual time this morning, and so I thought I'd just put up a quick placeholder of a post to let you know that I'm still here, and that Cartoon Saturday will appear tomorrow (Blogger.com willing) as usual.

After today's fiasco, I am considering moving my blog over to WordPress...do any of you who have blogs hosted there have any advice on the pros and cons of WordPress (or any other blogging platform) as compared to Blogger?

Anyhow, I hope you all had a good day and are looking forward to a relaxing Friday evening. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

KathyA said...

I don't have a blog on WordPress but I have commented on WordPress blogs and I prefer Blogspot.

Do you subscribe/read THE WEEK?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I noticed the hiccup, but fortunately it is running now.

Chrissy said...

I was wondering what happened /where you were! Although, I did hear about the blogger issue (come to think of it). I operate on a wordpress dashboard...but have my own url (wordpress.org not .com). It's really simple to use (just like blogger). I like it a lot. The transfer was super easy too.