Friday, March 30, 2012

Editor Wanted. Soon. Please.

It's Friday, I'm tired, and I need to save my energy so I can go dancing tonight. What to do for a quick and easy, yet entertaining blog post? Ah, inspiration! - Yes, Dear Readers, it's time once again to celebrate the creative ineptitude of some editors...

Well, yes, that could be a problem ...

Another stereotype confirmed ...
Not quite soon enough ...

It must be a union contract requirement ...

And you thought we needed health care reform before ...

Well, I guess you do have to do a certain amount of preparation for a good showing ...

Now you can save all that money you'd have spent on Beano ...

Now if only Emmber's roast beef would address this problem as well, we'd be in good shape ...

I don't know about you, but this is a lot more information than I needed ...

And finally, it's always good when someone knows what he really, really wants ...

And now the weekend beckons to us from the far side of Friday. It ought to be a good weekend ... there's dancing tonight, grandchildren to visit, a lawn that I can probably mow from my second-floor study window, and ... just maybe ... some relaxing to be done.

Time to get ready for work so I can make the weekend start sooner.

Have a good day and a great weekend. Be here tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday!

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those editorial mishaps have an effect of making newspapers interesting, especially the large, influential papers.

Hope you enjoy your dancing tonight. Agnes is lucky to have a man who likes to dance.

Big Sky Heidi said...

Buddy's steer doesn't look like she minds being prepped.

Mike said...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Did you hear that?

KathyA said...

Thanks, Bilbo, I needed that.

allenwoodhaven said...

I love these! Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs!