Friday, November 24, 2017

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


How is everybody this morning? Have you recovered from your turkey coma yet? Don't stress out ... just take a few minutes to enjoy (endure?) the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for November ...

'Tis the season ...


No matter what you may have heard, this was NOT about anyone who attended our family Thanksgiving reunion last weekend ...


All too many men seem to think the world's their oyster ...


It doesn't apply to elected officials in Washington, either ...


How could they tell? ...


I think I went to the wrong school ...


There's some law of economics or another at work here, but I'm not sure which one ...


I've eaten here ...


Well, it's low-cal ...


If you are one of my friends on Facebook, you've already seen this ... I posted it last week. These are the instructions I was given to prepare for a recent ... um ... procedure. How many rectums (recti) am I supposed to have, anyhow? ...


And there you have it - the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for the month. The hits just keep on coming, don't they?

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for your weekly cartoon fix as Cartoon Saturday returns. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Gives a new dimension to hands-on experience!

Two rectums? How convenient!

John A Hill said...

I went to the wrong school, too.
I wonder if someone got extra credit.

Cloudia said...

ah no one's paying attention anymore, B

Mike said...

So if it's a 'fake' bogus pass, does that mean it's the real thing?

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent! Always a pleasure, Bilbo.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Damn! Sex ed was never like that in school.

Hey, the Times-Daily got in your radar!