Friday, February 23, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

It makes one wonder what sort of clothes they were trying to put on the poor dog ...


Must be the green-plate special ...


Finalist in the "Can I Get Away with This Headline" contest ...


Well, this will certainly result in an increase in your medical insurance premiums ...


I'm not familiar with this particular club ...


This is a bit more DIY than I think I'm ready for ...


We have these at home, too ...


I guess they're easier to hunt for the hunters who don't have high-powered semiautomatic rifles with 30-round magazines ...


I don't think I'm particularly interested in this folk remedy ...


I'm shocked ... SHOCKED, I tell you! ...


Have a good day, and get ready for the weekend! See you back here tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday; more thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

Pretty funny stuff!

Mike said...

I saw the eating boogers article. I hope it makes a few other people healthier.

I think hospitals hiring doctors is fake news.

Duckbutt said...

Eating boogers -- they need to replicate that research some. With someone other than me.

allenwoodhaven said...

I'm familiar with hospital administrators like that. Great edition!