Oh, geez, just make it stop ...
In a speech in Nebraska, Der Furor ignited a firestorm when he suggested that Iran could "take out" US cities if it developed a nuclear weapon, saying "Let them take out Los Angeles. Let them take out San Diego,” and that "it would be a small price to pay; Margaret Hamilton, the math genius whose programming helped land astronauts safely on the moon, has died at the age of 90; Der Furor immediately a new round of tariffs against Canadian literature after Canadian poet, essayist and translator Anne Carson won the Nobel Prize in literature; Secretary of Defense (not War) Pete Hegseth announced that the execution by firing squad of convicted murderer and former Army Major Nidal Hasan will be and live-streamed and "public" - details to be announced; in the Peruvian town of Queropalca, voters chose Hitler Mussolini Simeon Flores as their new mayor; and in (where else?) California, nine people were arrested for poaching huge numbers of Pismo Beach clams ... prosecution will likely be difficult, as the arrested suspects have resisted police interrogation by clamming up.
Our second Halloween season Cartoon Saturday features the quintessential fellow who wishes he could get good head - The Headless Horseman ...
I hope his insurance covers treatment by that specialist ...
I guess it's an understandable mistake ...
'Tis the season ... election, that is ...
Sometimes the technology isn't all it's cracked up to be ...
I can relate ...
Bottoms up! ...
The lab results are in ...
Well, it's one way to deal with junk calls ...
I guess he's graduated to hundreds of horses ...
Oops ...
And that's it for this year's Halloween season Cartoon Saturday salute to the Headless Horseman - I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a good day and a great weekend, and be sure to come back tomorrow for our first Halloween season Poetry Sunday and a visit with the great American poet Carl Sandburg. More thoughts then.
Bilbo








Kudos on the very first Headless Horseman collection I've ever seen! (And thanks, I stole the facial recognition one)
ReplyDelete