It's time for our first collection of editorial and signage ya-ha's for October! Let 'em rip ...
Um ... I think I'll try a different market, thank you ...
Oops ... wrong tower ...
Thanks for the warning ...
It must be one of those MAGA "Christian" churches ...
I shamelessly stole this one from Debra She Who Seeks. I'm sure there's a story here, but I'm not sure I want to know what it is ...
I thought this was the hours of operation for Congress. It's an understandable mistake ...
It also helps to take the pants off ...
Perhaps they get a lot of applicants from Georgia ...
I think this may be one of the most unnecessary signs ever ...
That must be chain suitable for an aircraft carrier ...
And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the collection, and remember - you can always send your finds to ol' Bilbo ... I'll give you credit when they post!
Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow, when our Cartoon Saturday Halloween Spectacular continues with a salute to The Headless Horseman - see you then.
Bilbo










Pooping advice, LOL!
ReplyDeleteAlways a pleasure and always a lift at the end of the work week. Wonder if anyone fell for the tire swing ad.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt's a sign for MAGAts.
ReplyDelete