Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Print Gems


I hate to overdo a good thing, but I need to pay bills and do other un-fun stuff this morning, not to mention the ice storm that we're supposed to have that will result in the Morning Commute From Hell, so I need a fairly simple topic for today's post. How about a few more odd things from the world of media?

Some generous donors prefer to remain more or less anonymous ...


Al must have been really annoying ...


No, but perhaps we need a Grammar Control Board ...


I'm not sure I would have gone for this particular defense, but hey - whatever works ...


I guess "Homecoming Queen" was already taken ...


Well, who else would you call? ...


I really don't want to know the recipe ...


I wonder if her ex-boyfriend was working the captioning engine ...


Perhaps Heidi can expound on the sort of musical instruments people play in The Volunteer State ...


Say it isn't so! ...


And now it's time for me to throw money at my creditors ... the neighbors are starting to complain about that howling mob in front of my house.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Perhaps a toilet flushing can substitute for the cannon in Tchiaskovsky's 1812 Overture!

The caption was not a mistake, that's for sure!

Mike said...

Yes we does need some liquor control.

Hell Hound said...

We need a grammar expeert on the staff!

So she went commando?

Big Sky Heidi said...

I wonder what standing the Hell Hole Swamp Queen would have in eventually going for Miss America?

Yes, Bill, they have strange music tastes in Kingsport as well as strange music.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I'm sure there was deliberate mischief on someone's part in the visual that she wasn't wearing pants.

Purple Flowers said...

You are very funny. I enjoy reading your posts. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and your friends.
I am Kathy, wife of Allenofwoodhaven.
He loves your editing posts, as I do.
Ciao.