Friday, August 10, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And away we go ...

Well, yes, if you're into watching the sky ...


I thought that was the whole point ...


I'm surprised he wasn't strangled by the apron strings ...


It's the brown-plate special ...


Poor vampires need to eat, too ...


I wonder how many people realized the mistake ...


I think this editor won't be getting a lot of dates ...


We have a lot of hysterical buildings in Washington, too: Mr Trump lives in one, and Congress works in another ...


Adding insult to injury ...


I'll bet June was one satisfied lady ...


Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... you need the laughs.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

Hmmm...
I wonder who the top 4 wettest in history are?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The woman who filed for that injunction needs to make up her mind, seriously!

Mike said...

I think mom has a key.

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure, Bilbo!