Friday, November 02, 2018

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First set for November ...

Good warning notice ...


I'd have complained, too ...


This would also be a great name for a punk rock band ...


Good for Nose ...


I think I've found a new accountant for the Trump Organization ...


Well, it's not as quick as you'd think ...


How many ways can you spell "spaghetti?" ...


I don't think I'll have the special today ...


Time to fire your advertising firm ...


I couldn't make this stuff up ...


There you go ... November is off to the races! Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, in which we honor that most adaptable of tools, the Swiss Army Knife. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Grand Crapaud said...

Somehow, an accountant named Sloppy does not inspire confidence.

Grand Crapaud said...

How rude of Northwest College!

allenwoodhaven said...

Another fine edition! Love that restaurant name.

There is an independent candidate for Congress, in a nearby district, named Crook. It's made its way into social media.

Enjoy your "weekend". Looking forward to Swiss Army Knife cartoons!