Friday, January 11, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Welcome to the first collection of editorial and signage gems for 2019 ...

Okay, but are they watertight? ...


For how long, and at what temperature? ...


I sometimes think Congress has similar requirements ...


Ummm ... okay ...


I can't think of anything to say on this one ...


And so is winter ...


Yes, I can see that. Sort of ...


Sound layout guidance is always good ...


I guess this would be a good reason to learn ASL ...


Well, it's certainly a contributing factor ...


And we're off and running for the new year! I hope you enjoyed this collection. Don't forget that I'm always glad to accept your contributions ... e-mail them to me at any time!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday comes back.

Bilbo

4 comments:

jono said...

Excellent! I wonder if Julia needs some verification of her holes?

Mike said...

House arrest wouldn't bother me one bit.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Suppose you request chipped beef on those cheese shingles . . . .

allenwoodhaven said...

An outstanding collection; what a great way to start the new year! Each is a gem but my favorites are "some semblance of intelligence required" and 'snappy headline goes in this spot.".