Friday, March 08, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Well, here we are at the second Friday in March, and it's our first installment for the month of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. You've been waiting long enough ... let's get to it!

Well, that's some good winter driving advice ...


... and gets a job as an editor ...


Somehow, I'm not surprised ...


Um ... I can't see the new eye doctor, either ...


Your police force at work! ...


I'm not sure that that's necessarily a good substitution, but as conservatives will tell you, the marketplace is always correct ...


I think I'll go next door ...


They're expensive to buy uniforms for, but it'll be tough for miscreants to outrun them ...


I'm not sure I feel sorry for them ... 


She didn't read the fine print ...


And there you have it - the first collection for the new month! I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Big Sky Heidi said...

Where's this restaurant catering to cannibals.

Does the Cannibal King have a big nose ring?

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure, Bilbo. Thanks!