Friday, July 26, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


This will be the last Great Moments collection for July, so let's try to make it a good one. Or at least a groanable one ...

It's never a good idea to argue about hot dogs ...


Misdemeanor theft of pizza ...


I wonder which restaurant she ate at ...


At this point, I might, too ...


I think I'll just go down the street to McDonalds, thanks ...


I think I went to the wrong school ...


I'll bet he has a nice red hat ...


Where serial killers shop for appliances ...


Well, I guess it's good that they'll be in close contact ...


He was released on bail, and is now working on post-tweet clarifications for Der Furor ...


And that's it for our final collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for July, 2019. This feature will return next month; tomorrow, we'll have the final Cartoon Saturday for the month - see you then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I know who I'm voting for.

allenwoodhaven said...

The Sullivan school warehouse one is a real gem!

Always a pleasure; thanks!

Cloudia said...

Thanks, man