Friday, August 07, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection for August ...

I'll have the fried coffee with that ...


I wonder how fast he was running with ... well ... you know ...


Poor juxtaposition ...


I guess Blue lives matter, too, when they're Black, but it's not black and white ...


Also known as "Congress is in Session" ...


Because, why not? ...


They probably could have saved money on the sign ...


I'm glad they're letting the real fortunetellers go free!


I'll bet you can make one crowd-pleasing dessert with those ...


Wayne and Karen ...


That's it for now. Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Those fake fortune tellers are just economists that haven't passed the final fortune teller exam.

allenwoodhaven said...

Not that I've had personal experience, but it's very very hard to run with your pants around your ankles!

Thanks for the smiles. These days we need as many as we can get.