Friday, October 30, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And - for the last time in October, 2020 - awaaaaaay we go ...

Well, why should he? ...


That may have been a good year, but I still prefer the 2020 Grey Poupon ...


There are a great many Americans who, sadly, fit into this category as well ...


I'll bet the antlers hurt on the way out ...


It's a common problem around Halloween, which is why most garages employ seasonal exorcists ...


Unfortunate juxtaposition ...


Unfortunate juxtaposition, the sequel ...


One of my old friends has a casket he uses as a bookcase, so I suppose this isn't so far out as you might think ...


That's good to know before you go to the store ...


I wonder how this will rank in the "cause of death" statistics for 2020 ...


And that's it for the final collection of editorial and signage gems for October. I hope you enjoyed them. I also hope you have either already voted, or plan to turn out this coming Tuesday. It's never been more important.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for more thoughts and our final collection of Halloween-themed cartoons for a year that's already frightening enough ... at least I can help you laugh about it for a few minutes. 

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

The last one was great. I read the whole article and I've been there before. I'm glad I made it out alive.

allenwoodhaven said...

Another fine edition; thanks! Love the second to last one, but all are good.