Friday, November 12, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Once more into the breach, fellow warriors ...

Um ... okay ...


How to recognize pedophiles ...


I'm glad they included the description ...


I guess I'd have been off that jury, too ...


I doubt the evangelical "Christians" will be interested when the new crop comes in ...


In case you need to secure your rat poop ...


I'd have replaced that other guy, too ...


Moriarity, he wasn't ...


You just can't make this stuff up ...


From the dumb criminals file. This one reminds me of the guy who robbed the credit union where my wife used to work, then came back the next day and tried to deposit the money in his account ...


And there you go!

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Love them all - thanks for sharing some hilarious finds!

Mike said...

It took me way too long to figure out what ratshit straps were. I kept looking at that and thinking what the hell is he trying to say!

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones, an excellent tonic for this past week. Thanks!

I'm hoping for a bumper crop of pagans...