Friday, August 19, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ... another group of editorial and signage ya-has to take your mind off the news!

Must have been inspired by the old Steven Wright joke - "yes, but not consecutively" ...


You'd think they could have found a real Spanish speaker somewhere ...


I'll stick with my Pay Day bars, thanks ...


Fun for children of all ages! ...


I guess their supplier must have missed a delivery ...


I know where Al Qaeda and right-wing militias are grooming their recruits ...


Well, whatever ...


That's good to know ...


You may as well sit down ...


It was either that or salmonella ...


And that's it for today! Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then. 

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think that last sign maker may have Aspergers. One, they spelled Aspergers correctly, two, they spelled salmon correctly, three, spesial? Shouldn't that be speshal?

allenwoodhaven said...

Great ones, especially the experienced at being unexperienced and no you're right's. That one looks fake to me, the printing is too good. Still funny! Thanks!