Friday, June 23, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


The way this week has gone, we all need a few laughs, don't we? 

For dads of a certain age, it's the best gift around ...  


Well, it certainly is! ...


They sell these at the golf club snack bar, no doubt ...


The first one is very popular at GOP luncheons ...


Thanks, but I'll pass ...


A concise summary of the GOP platform for governance ...


But is it campfireable? ...


I think I might have found Jim Jordan's problem ...


I'd go with the tissue paper if I were you ...


I wonder how many people will attend both, just to be prepared ...


And that's it for this week's collection of GMIE&S (I was too lazy to type the whole thing) ... I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... you know you need it.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Dave Peterson said...

I especially liked the third item in the menu - "Husband and wife's lungs"

Mike said...

I may need to start using some of those items in the first pic. The older I get, the urgency goes up and the speed to get there goes down.