Friday, October 27, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's the last collection of the month, and awaaaay we go ...

Oh, look! Deviled eggs are on sale ...


Ewoclem mats, only 6 Euros each! What a deal ...


My garden must be worth a fortune ...


That must be why it's on sale ...


That lamb must be completely worn out ...


I guess it was an understandable mistake ...


A pitcher of what?? ...


I wonder if they've had problems with that door ...


Ummm ... okaaaay ...


In case you want to treat yourself to lunch after your colonoscopy ...


That's it for now, but there'll be another collection in two weeks. Don't forget to e-mail me great examples you find!

Have a good day and come back tomorrow, when the Creature from the Black Lagoon emerges from the swamp (no, not Washington, a different one) for our final Cartoon Saturday of the Halloween season. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

jenny_o said...

To be honest, the woman reading her clock instead of the temperature sounds a lot like something I'd do, but it was funny nonetheless :)
Thanks for the smiles, we all need them.

Mike said...

I need me somea them natural rocks.