Friday, February 16, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And away we go! ... 

I think there may be a larger issue here than just the theft ...


It's nice to see inflation coming down in the service industry ...


If you missed getting a Valentine's Day gift for your beloved, there are still some good deals to be had ... 


It's nice to see that not everybody is angry about Mexicans ...


Speaking of unfortunately-named schools ...


I think they're using Republican math ...


I think Agnes and I may reconsider the option of moving back to Germany after getting a hint about life expectancy ...


This is good news for political action committees that have been milking people for a long time ...


I've heard the Pope is furious ...


Anything I could say would just get me in trouble, so we'll leave it here ...


And that's it for this week's edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage - I hope it helped bring a smile to your face at the end of a week of social, political, and religious suck.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's a four-week program with an INTENSE last five days with a very persuasive dominatrix.

Can I volunteer to be the milkee?

Do the $.99 BJ's come with no teeth?

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones; thanks!