Friday, May 10, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection for the new month - get 'em while they're hot!

I think I'll just do my own cooking, thanks ...


The competition must have been intense ...


Which one is the day? ...


If this ... rings ... true, perhaps you should try another jeweler ...


Ya think? ...


I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!! ...


When I was a unit commander, I had some odd situations to deal with, but this was not one of them ...


Either take down the "No Pedestrians" sign or change the street name to "Don't Walker" ...


Why do I not find this surprising? ...


I always found that to be true ...


Have a good day and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think sex with animals is a Hamas thing. Goats in particular.

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones; thanks! Especially like the sushi one.