Friday, February 05, 2016

Great Moments in Editing


Welcome to the first edition of Great Moments in Editing for February, 2016 ...

Watch out for that caffeine content ...


The police are always looking for clues. But then, so are most men ...


Do ya' think? ...


As niche businesses go, this one is pretty interesting ...


Ouch ...


I'm sure I would, too, particularly if I was still alive ...


Yet another example of the unfortunate juxtaposition of news article and unrelated photo ...


I'm surely glad we don't have to speak British ...


I'm sure there's an interesting backstory here ...


Those evil bastards from ISIS are taking every opportunity to exploit our weaknesses ...


And that's it for today's Great Moments in editing. Watch your coffee intake and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

100 cups of coffee?

Breasts? They can be moobs and it's a guy with weight issues.

Hell Hound said...

Abusive language abusing mimes? How?

Mike said...

I'm sure I could find more 'interesting' stuff for garbage snoopers to get their hands on than champagne bottles.

allenwoodhaven said...

A high class garbage business? Brilliant! No word of mouth advertising though.....