Sunday, August 07, 2016

Musical Sunday


If you arrived here looking for the Poetry Sunday feature, you probably missed my announcement that, effective today, I have decided to combine Poetry Sunday and Musical Monday into a single feature on alternate Sundays. Poetry will return in this space one week from today; in the meantime, let's listen to two songs dealing with the pain of love. First up is this classic from Tori Amos ...



Followed by another classic by the late Jim Croce ...



I like these two songs ... I just hope the combination of the two didn't make you cross with me.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hadn't heard either of these. But I know people that have been hung on the lovers cross.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Both were excellent songs.