Thursday, June 01, 2017

Covfefe


In case you've been hiding in a cave in Outer Mongolia for the last few days, here are two tweets from Donald Trump, sent yesterday, separated by six hours ...


I have no idea what "covfefe" means other than a minimum of 18 points in a game of Scrabble, nor do I care. All I can say is that it makes about as much sense as anything else Mr Trump says. At the moment, I'm totally consumed with trying to identify tomorrow's Right Cheek Ass Clown for June, and it's driving me crazy.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow to see who I finally pick. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

John A Hill said...

I am reminded of when Blogger used to have a jumbled letter code to enter to limit spam in order to post comments.
At some point, many of us started to give definitions to these letters as if they were words.

covfefe -- a chocolate/coffee drink made with Ovaltine and coffee.

Mike said...

While we were having fun with right hand covfefe, what was left hand 'let's see how I can screw them' doing?

blogger on icedaniel.se said...

A swedish man Per Holknekt have take the right to word covfefe.

allenwoodhaven said...

I've seen a lot of creative funny responses to this. To me it seems obvious that "constant negative press coffee" meant "constant negative press coverage". It's a classic Trumpian diversion. Create a distraction and let "the media" run wild on something meaningless to him, like his credibility.

northierthanthou said...

I'll say this for 'covfefe'; it's the least objectionable notion Trump has put in the public sphere.