Thursday, October 04, 2018

Guest Post


What? Oh ... it's you again. Okay, you can stay for a few minutes. Just be quiet.


Yes, it's me - Lucy - Bilbo and Agnes's grandcat. I've been trying to stay out of the disgraceful scrum that you humans have gotten yourselves mired in, but it's gotten to the point where you need to have a smart cat step in and smack you around a little. Lucky for you I'm not busy at the moment, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

What is it with you and politics, anyhow? Have you forgotten how to treat each other decently, listen to each other, and discuss your differences rationally? You're insane. And you have the gall to talk about cat fights. At least when we cats fight with each other, we come to an agreement on the outcome ... you just keep screaming past each other until your next opportunity to fight.

Personally, I don't especially care how you treat each other, except that if you can't treat each other decently, how can we cats (and dogs) expect you to treat us? I sometimes think the wrong ones are getting neutered.

That's all. Now go away and leave me alone. Bilbo will be back tomorrow and he can deal with you.

Lucy

3 comments:

Mike said...

One more month Lucy. Then we will see if crazy takes a left turn or a bigger right turn.

Dave Peterson said...

Our cat, Django, agrees with you 100%!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Lucy has a point.