Friday, April 19, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

He can probably serve in Congress or most Cabinet positions in the current administration ...


Well, that would certainly point to a potential suspect ...


I think they should have bought a better model ...


Nothing like a job with really good benefits ...


Police work is getting more specialized all the time ...


I wonder how he got out of the bowl ...


It's an understandable mistake, although I'd have thought he'd be a better fit at the Interior Department ...


Must be a very specialized font ...


They even have procedures for it? This is worse than I thought ...


Sounds like my house ...


Is there an editor in the house? I thought not.

Have a good day. See you back here tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - the non-redacted edition. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

The Vatican should go into the bondage business. They already have hundreds of years of practice.

I wonder if the indoor toilet has walls around it.

allenwoodhaven said...

Being declared insane is a lot harder than you would think. And one always has to be on the lookout for invisible people, they can be almost anywhere! I'm not surprised they are tricky enough to hide in walls.

Always a pleasure, Bilbo. Many thanks!