Friday, May 03, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


First collection for the new month ...

What do you get the children after the Easter Bunny has left the building? ...


Well, yes, I guess that was a good move ...


I think I'd be looking for a new marketing advisor ...


Right time, wrong place? ...


How would you know it leaks if it doesn't rain? ...


In this weird new world of gene manipulation, who knows what else the father could have been? ...


Um ... no, thanks ...


Very trying, I'd say ...


Reasons to feel weird ...


Why am I not surprised? ...


And there you have it ... we're off and running into a new month filled with editorial and signage amazement to distract you from the last three episodes of Game of Thrones. Hang in there.

Have a good day. See you back here tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

5 comments:

KathyA said...

Thanks, I needed that. :)

Mike said...

No one showed at the procrastinators anonymous meeting yesterday. Or so I heard.

Duckbutt said...

Yeah, that calls for a name change!

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure; thanks!

ivf doctors delhi india said...

You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.