Saturday, September 07, 2019

Cartoon Saturday


Agnes and I are on the road, so you'll need to find the bad news on your own. Don't worry, there's plenty. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy this collection of cartoons featuring really awful puns ...

They're looking for a story with an interesting wrinkle ...


I have it on good authority that they don't cause cancer ...


Oy, vey ...


I think Q needs a new job ...


I hope they get over it ...


They must be pretty strict around there ...


He'll waltz right down to the garage and bring it back ...


It's about the only reform we're likely to see ...


The unacknowledged downside of Der Furor's replacement for NAFTA ...


If you get this one, you're probably at least as old as I am ...


Thanks for coming by to share the groaners. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Musical Sunday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

Flake news. News from tRUMP. Perfect.