Friday, September 20, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Once more into the breach, dear friends!

Nothing like an accurate weather forecast ...


What could go wrong? ...


I don't think it's working ...


They either need a new sign designer or a better training program ...


Uh ... no, you don't ...


Well, that's what the Old Farmers' Almanac says, anyhow ...


What's a dead body or two when you're looking for a place to have a good time? ...


Well, they would say that, wouldn't they? ...


I think I know what I want for dessert ...


Truer than you know ...


And that's it for this collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. Why not come back tomorrow and greet the weekend with Cartoon Saturday? More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

allenwoodhaven said...

A stellar edition! I'm glad I wasn't in Traverse City for that merger. The news hitting home was bound to happen from the moment they wrote it on the trucks.

Enjoy your trip and raise a glass for us!