Friday, October 04, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Agnes and I are back home, and it's time once again for another collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. Yee, HAH!!

Must be a short day ...


This is the lab work you'll be able to afford once the GOP gets done undermining your health insurance ...


I've always wanted to mate in front of a glacier ...


I'm glad they specified the rules for participants ...


I'm not sure it'll be all that tasty ...


I'm glad the Dave is fresh ...


I suppose it will help incels ...


 He must have been wearing the Portland lady's cologne ...


Two? ...


Such a deal! ...


And there you have it - the first collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for October. I hope it helped you get through the week of bizarre news, at least until I can get Cartoon Saturday out tomorrow. 

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

"Mate in front of a glacier?" Maybe it's explained better in the technical data.

allenwoodhaven said...

The hay eating contest is hysterical! I'm still laughing.

The worst table idea is a great one. Restaurants should all do that.

Welcome back!