Friday, March 06, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And here we go with our first collection of Editorial and Signage gems for March ...

Better use it soon ...


This would be unlikely to happen at my house ...


It made me cry ...


They left out Der Furor ...


Uh ... can I have the other flavor, please ...


Hmmm ...


Yes, that seems suspicious to me ...


Thanks, but I'll pass ...


Read the fine print ...


It must have been exhausted after that swim ...


And that's it for today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for more thoughts on Cartoon Saturday ... you know you need it.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Grand Crapaud said...

Those were well-traveled salmon!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Too hot for corn!

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones! Thanks for lightening up the week. I wonder if God even knows what will happen in the next...