Friday, May 15, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Great Caesar's Ghost! I totally lost track of what day it is, and so now I'm scrambling to get this post up! Hmmm ... do I blame quarantine fatigue or old age?

I expect this is a service a lot of quarantined husbands and wives are contemplating ...


It's probably also low-caffeine ...


I'll bet he got an "A" ...


Why am I reminded of Der Furor's frantic push to open up the economy as fast as possible? ...


Such a deal! ...


I think Jared Kushner organized it ...


Except for Faux News, which is "more offen than not" ...


I think Der Furor has found the people to subcontract his Coronavirus planning to ...


It's part of the GOP plan to reopen the economy ...


How can you pass up a guarantee like that? ...


Okay, there you have it ... slightly delayed, but still here! Now I need to get started on Cartoon Saturday.

Have a good day, stay at home, and wash your hands. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Possible salary? Or is working for experience on the table? Cringeworthy..

allenwoodhaven said...

A lot of gems in here! Always a pleasure; thanks Bilbo!

Mike said...

I wouldn't want to be the person that keeps track of the work masturbation record.