Friday, February 05, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go ...

Don't forget your banana ...


I think someone needs a new editor ...


The latest mutation is more dangerous than we thought ...


In case Der Furor still needs top-flight legal help ...


If you've ever  used an outhouse in the winter (and I have!), you know all about this ...


The equipment used in day care centers in some parts of the country is a little different ...


I guess this would be Der Furor's fallback position ...


I wish I had one of the lenses that photographer used ...


It pays to know the opposition when you develop your business plan ...


Look at what those &%*# libruls have done, now ... disarmed our patriotic mountain lions! ...


There you go ... the first collection of editorial gems for February, 2021! Have you seen a great ad? A fabulous misprint? A sign that made you go, huh? Send a copy to me for future editions of Great Moments in Editing and Signage!

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Due to the carnivorous what?! Gator? Piranha? Boa? What's in that pool?!

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent! I always love these. My favorite? The banana split discount. Who thought that was a good idea? A customer with lots of extra bananas!