Friday, February 19, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And awaaaaaay we go ...

It must have hit him in the MAGA lobe ...


So, that's where they come from ...


If you defund the police, this is the obvious way to prevent crime ...


Who knew that driving in winter could be fattening as well as dangerous? ...


I wonder if Der Furor has called to see if Jerry will defend him ...


Buy it or else ...


Damn ... I thought I'd found a great new job ...


I wonder if this employee's health care covers eye exams ...


Well, duh ...


I hope they offer really good benefits ...


Have a good day, and read the fine print of your employment contract. See you tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday reappears to lift your spirits. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

I am still laughing at that first one! Great edition, just what we needed. Thanks!

Mike said...

I read right past intimidation. I had to reread it to see what the problem was.

balanced a.f. said...

Oh my god, these are the best. What a great find for an unbelievably freezing cold Sunday morning. Thank you!