Friday, January 07, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Are you ready for the first collection of the new year? Too bad - I'm going to do it, anyhow ...

Why didn't they just say "seeds?" ...  


That's not a bad price for boneless cheese ...


Um ... I think I'll pass on this one ...


I wonder if the ASPCA knows about this ...


Okay, I won't ...


The refreshment stand at Der Furor's last rally ...


So, what is the RDA of babies and toddlers? ...


Can I try the limeade, please? ...


Lost dinner? ...


I wonder what the other half is ...


And that's it for your first collection of the new year! Why not make a resolution to keep an eye out for new examples you can mail to ol' Bilbo for future posts? 

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when we greet the first Cartoon Saturday of 2022.

Bilbo

4 comments:

John A Hill said...

The stainless steel roaster was probably thrown out with the stuffed butt whole in it.
Tasted like sh!t and ruined the roaster!

Mike said...

My proctologist is offering a special deal on boneless stuffed butt hole.

Annsterw said...

Each one of those is better then the last! !LOL! Thanks for sharing!

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent, a fine start for a new year. Thanks!