Friday, October 28, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last collection for October ... get 'em while they're hot! ...

I think that the economic advisory staff of the RNC has a side gig ...


I know this is good news, but somehow I think there's a really depressed young lady out there somewhere ...


I wish I'd thought of this ...


I don't recommend ordering the evil water if you're eating out to celebrate a baptism ...


Well, yes, I can see that this would cut down on the whining ...


I wonder what the sentence is for ordering this sub ...


I think I'd rather be remembered for something else ...


Geez, people are getting spun up about all sorts of things nowadays ...


Substitutions authorized? ...


I wonder if there's a discount for the shorter program ...


And there it is, Dear Readers - your last collection of great moments in editing and signage for October. I hope that I've given you something to laugh about other than the performances of many of those running for office.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for this year's last Cartoon Saturday salute to Halloween, this time featuring witches other than those apparently representing Georgia's 14th or Colorado's 3rd districts in the House of Representatives. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think I'll go a do something memorable right now!