Friday, August 18, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

I think maybe I'll try the taco place down the street ...  


Decisions, decisions ...


Glad we cleared that up ...


It's a very orderly TV news operation that can schedule criminal activity to report ...


Named after one of those transgender people, no doubt ...


Ummmm ...


I don't even want to know ...


In case you can't find your wife or girlfriend down here ...


If you're one of those people with a lot of pull, you probably shouldn't shop here ...


So, can Jews and Muslims eat this or not? ...


And that's it for this week's collection. As always, send me your finds (as my reliable nephew Ed regularly does) so that we can all enjoy them.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

Are the missile anus forms for the missiles coming out or going in?

Poop with friends? Like in Army barracks with no walls? I remember those days.