Monday, March 08, 2010

I Hope It's True...

There appears to be some confusion as to whether or not Adam Gadahn has been arrested.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't take notice of such an issue. After all, I live in Washington, DC, where we don't notice arrests unless the perp is a Member of Congress or higher. Heck, getting arrested is practically a required element of your resume if you want to work for the DC city government. Arrests aren't news.

Except in the case of a cowardly snake like Adam Gadahn, also known as "Azzam the American." This person, of course, is the California-born individual who is the English-speaking mouthpiece for al Qaeda, glorifying murderers as heroes and urging Muslims everywhere to kill Americans. He's the worthless bastard that recently posted a video praising Maj Nidal Hasan for murdering 13 fellow soldiers at Fort Hood, Texas, last November, crowing that Nidal had "lit a path" for other Muslim servicemembers to follow. He went on to say "I believe that defiant Brother Nidal is the ideal role model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes."

I hope that reports of his arrest are correct, although I have to admit I'd feel better if he were shot trying to escape. This miserable swine has caused indescribable damage to his country and has encouraged murder and mayhem in the service of twisted religious bigotry. The blood on his hands can never be washed away.

The God that a despicable traitor and bigot like Adam Gadahn claims to serve is certainly preparing a place for him in the hottest depths of hell. I hope he gets to enjoy the hospitality at the earliest possible date.

I hate to start off a new week with a rant on a topic like this, but I can't help it. It's bad enough that the world suffers from the curse of religious bigotry and intolerance. It's bad enough that so-called "holy men" convince morons that they will be serviced by dark-eyed virgins in paradise if they kill their fellow human beings. It's worse when the evil bastard who fronts for this horrendous barbarity is ... or was ... one of our own. There is no excuse - in any language - for this treachery.

Press on, Azzam the American. God is waiting with your reward ... and it has nothing to do with virgins.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Bandit said...

I agree with you totally. I also think this is true for many of the Gitmo people. I know our credo is to be humane, have a fair trial etc. but these folks have killed and want to kill more of us. Some of them that were released were caught killing more. coorect me if I'm wrong but I can't see how any of these people have any rights at all.

Since you got me on a roll I will mention this. If a child molestor is going to be released back into society, he should first have surgery to sing soprano.

Anonymous said...

I would be delighted if it is indeed the rigth Azzam the American, so he might be tried for treason before a jury of his peers that includes Bilbo and I both.

Treason never prospers, and here's the reason. For if it prospers, none dare call it treason.


Well this is treason, and it will spread like wildfire if Azzam is not inhumanely executed, preferably by a firing squad that keeps on just barely wounding him, especially in painful areas.

Bilbo and I have our disagreements, but definitely not on this one!

Eminence Grise

Mike said...

Sounds like a fun guy to invite to a surprise party. For him.