Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've Got Nothin'

Well, it does happen from time to time.

I can't think of anything to write about this morning that I feel like trading my time for. The Blog Fodder file is full of ideas, there's plenty of stuff in the news, and I'm still angry at $@#! Republican ass clowns and at arrogant religious bigots everywhere, but I just don't have the energy to resist the call of breakfast and the Sunday paper.

So...

You'll just have to get your daily ration of grousing, complaining, and general crankiness somewhere else today. Try Mike's place, or Jay's.

But since I have to have something here, how about this candid shot taken by my daughter yesterday ...


Is it great to be an Opa or what? Yes, I'm wearing a pink scarf. It was Leya's idea. Really.

By the way, don't forget that tomorrow is Valentine's Day - that anti-male conspiracy launched by the sinister cabal of florists, jewelers, candy-makers, and greeting card printers to force men everywhere to spend money to stay on the right side of their ladies. More on that tomorrow.

Have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Bandit said...

What a beautiful, innocent, loving expression she has. Classic!!!

Whoever took the photo caught a REAL moment.
We had the grandkids over yesterday for a Valentine's dinner. We might be crusty old farts (your post a few days ago) but those grandbabies can put us in a different place.

Mike said...

She looks like she's about ready to drift off .... I think I need a nap.

Chrissy said...

Aww....such a cute picture! She's adorable!

And also....any post that contains the phrase "ass clowns" is fabulous to me.

KathyA said...

Who would have ever thought that such small little people could come into our homes and hearts and absolutely take over???

Oh and pink is definitely your color. :)