Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Questions on My Mind

This morning, I'm wondering about a few things:

What the hell is a Justin Bieber and why should I care? And did you know that "bieber" means "beaver" in German (yes, I know the word is actually biber, but it's 5:00 AM ... just give me the joke, okay).

Can we get Lady Gaga back into the egg?

Why the bizarre fascination with vampires? We already have the IRS, insurance companies, and "miscellaneous fees and charges" on our phone bills.

Who forgot to pay the Spring Bill this year?

How do the religious nuts who run Iran reconcile praising the revolution in Egypt while insisting that demonstrators in their own country should be executed?

Who put the ram in the rama lamma ding dong?

Has anybody on the far right actually read the Constitution?

And a brief message for those members of Congress who have not yet actually been accused of a crime, caught flirting on Facebook, or spend their free time villifying their political opponents:

By the way ... special note to our elected reprehensives on both sides of the aisle: the word bipartisan does not mean "my way or the highway."

That's all. I'm just feeling grouchy this morning.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Raquel's World said...

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!
I am not even going to answer that because I know that you know who he is. If you don't you just let me know and I'll educate you. I love me some Justin Bieber, yes I'm in my thirties but that is irrelevant.

You do sound grouchy and it's kinda cute. Definitely funny. Cheer up!

Mike said...

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?

Amanda said...

When I read the words "Justin Bieber", my brain translates it to "Annoying Hairstyle".

KathyA said...

Wow! But when you're grouchy, you really rock!!!!