Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Miscellany

It's the end of another week at work, and I need to conserve my energy to dance tonight (at Studio One) and tomorrow (at Forever Dancing). Oh, and to get through work today. As we go blogally minimalist for the day, here are a few things I thought you might find interesting ...

You may want to post this next to your TV set as we wearily approach the 2012 elections ...

I thought this was a great observation ... courtesy of my friend Ed the attorney on his Facebook page ...

I never really wanted to work as an insurance agent, but I can see where it might be interesting from time to time ... consider this news flash from CNN: Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million. Lends new meaning to the term premiums, doesn't it?

And what services might an adjuster perform in the event of a claim? The mind boggles.

I guess that's all for now. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is already October 1st - the year is just flying by. Of course, our local Costco store has been selling Christmas decorations since the Fourth of July, so I guess the calendar is just catching up.

Have a good day. Insure your assets. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Enjoy the dance parties!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

One might wonder what would happen for her to file a claim...

Duckbutt said...

There's some data missing here: what's the cost of having her breasts insured; what's covered in the policy, and what documentation must be filed to support he claim?

Mike said...

I wonder if 'drooping' is cover?