Thursday, July 13, 2017

Temporarily Closed


Well, hello! Nice to see you, as always.

I'm taking a break from posting today, as Agnes and I are enjoying the sand, sea, broiling sun, and legions of tiny insects at Chincoteague Island, and I have other things to do than post the blog. You know I love you, Dear Readers, but time spent with the grandchildren will always take priority over you*.


But don't despair! Tomorrow's post, in which the Right-Cheek Ass Clown for this month will be announced, has already been written and will appear in this space on schedule tomorrow morning. Be sure to come by and be either entertained or enraged, depending on your political persuasion.

Have a good day. Regular posts will resume tomorrow.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

* I originally wrote "...will always trump you," but couldn't bear to write that word unnecessarily.

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Jave a nice vacation, enjoy the horses, Bilbo!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Going to the races?

allenwoodhaven said...

I've heard island is beautiful. Enjoy; you deserve it!