Friday, August 23, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

Well, yes, nowadays ...


One's definition of an emergency changes with age ...


Only newlyweds tend to order P4 ...


Well, I suppose it might be ...


From Germany. The sign reads, "Today we are filming the beautiful sights of your community. Please remain indoors. Thanks for your cooperation." 


I'm not sure that was the best choice of prize for the occasion, but nobody asked me ...


Unfortunate headline and photo juxtaposition ...


Well, things are different nowadays ...


I guess at least one of those charges ought to stick ...


I'd say, "maybe" ...


And that's our last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for August. Don't worry, though ... we've got lots more coming in September.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then. 

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

What if I think they should cost the same?

Dave Peterson said...

Too bad you didn't see the one recently that asked, "Have you ever been in an accident that resulted in your death?"

allenwoodhaven said...

Love these. Thanks bilbo!