Friday, November 01, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


New month, new gems ...

I've wondered about this myself ...


Be careful out there ...


I wonder if there were any other candidates for Chief ...


Is he vicious, or just a really bad driver? ...


I think "massive" is a matter of opinion ...


I'd take a close look, too ...


I wonder if they do diapers ...


I wonder if she made it ...


What more can I say? ...


I can't decide if the paper needs a new photographer or a new editor ...


And there you go - November is off to a flying start. Keep it up by coming back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... see you then with more thoughts.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Grand Crapaud said...

The firefighters are real dogs.

Mike said...

Maybe somebody typoed an extra O and they're selling used Bob's.