Friday, November 29, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Good day-after-Thanksgiving morning! If you are snowed in, or need some time to get over your food coma before going out to hit the stores for Black Friday, take a few minutes to peruse this week's collection of gems ...

This one isn't really an editing and signage blooper, but it was just too good a packaging decision to pass up ...


I know that a lot of people in various Mideast countries marry very young, but ...


The cafeteria in the Capitol is stocking up for the long hours of the impeachment hearings and trial ...


It was a slow night at the dispatch desk ...


I can't quite figure this one out, but it's too bizarre to let pass ...


I've had this problem as I get older ...


I've had this dish at some low-rent Chinese restaurants ...


Give that headline writer a raise ...


At least she called back ...


When you hire the least-expensive applicant for that copy writing job ...


Have a good day and a safe, happy Thanksgiving weekend. If you're traveling, be careful in the weather-affected areas ... I need you all.

More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

You go over and pull the pot off its head. No, YOU go over and...

allenwoodhaven said...

I had no idea pork rectums required deboning...?!