Friday, December 13, 2019

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Christmas is just a week and a half away, and it's time for the Christmas edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage ...

Someone has an itchy phoning finger ...


Be sure to wear red for your picture with Satan ...


For the man who has everything ...


I'm not sure if the problem here is the font or the spacing ...


They always make ME think of Christmases past ...


Yes, you can do some serious doorbusting with a gift like this ...


I've been suspecting this to be the case ...


That's quite a steak and eggs breakfast ...


I can think of a lot of people who deserve this as a stocking stuffer ...


Used candy canes ... hmmm ...


Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Dave Peterson said...

I'm sure those 25 eggs go really well with the "bittermilk" pancakes, too!

Mike said...

I'm not too optimistic about getting 25 eggs. It sounds like a bunch of manure to me.

allenwoodhaven said...

Excellent; thanks!