Sunday, April 19, 2020

Musical Sunday


This past Tuesday we noted the birthday of the English film and TV producer Gerry Anderson, who was responsible for many of the futuristic television shows using the technique of "supermarionation" - like "Supercar" and "Fireball XL-5" - that I enjoyed so much when I was a child. One thing I remember in particular from those days is the insanely catchy earworm that was the theme song of the show "Fireball XL-5" ... so I thought I'd infect you with it, too ... it's a lot more fun than some stupid virus ...



Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your weekend ... if the POTUS, who (as we now know) has complete and total authority over everything*) says it's okay, that is.

More thoughts later.

Bilbo

* Except what he says the governors do, but for which he criticizes them when they exercise it.


1 comment:

Cloudia said...

Cool!