Friday, July 10, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


The first collection for July ...

People have to do what they can to save money nowadays ...


This is flat-out the best promotion I've seen in a while ...


I'll help, too ...


From Chef Sweeney Todd ...


But only for the English classes ...


Is this what people mean when they complain about "cultural appropriation"? ...


If prices are calculated in base eight, you're golden ...


No personal chicken! ...


I'd have thought the stickiness would have been a hint ...


I hope the food is better than the spelling ...


And we're off to the races with July! Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I would never give up my personal chicken for any reason.

allenwoodhaven said...

Hand sanitizer...! Another fine edition; thanks!

Dave Peterson said...

What's it called when a word mimics its object? "Scarmmbled" - I love it!