Friday, July 24, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Hurry up and get your laughs before the heavily-armed, camouflaged DHS courtesy patrols proactively arrest you ...

I can't believe he's letting it go at this price ...


It's an understandable mistake ...


I was wondering where I could get my Peking Duck repaired ...


You have to keep the important things in life in mind ...


At my age, and for this price, I'm buying a case ...


The perfect ad for 2020 ...


But that takes the adventure out of it ...


I found that No-Pest Strips didn't work, either ...


I need to be more careful when I'm working in the garden, in case there are any DHS proactive-arrest teams in the area ...


I wonder how long they'll remain green ...


I hope you enjoyed this little collection of gems, designed to help take your mind off Der Furor's dumpster fire of an administration for a little while.

Have a good day, and watch out for unidentified goons making proactive arrests. They ain't wearing those masks for your safety.

More thoughts coming tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns.

Bilbo

1 comment:

allenwoodhaven said...

A little collection of gems indeed! I bet Clifton C. Martin asked for that obit line. Love it!