Friday, September 04, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And away we go with the first set of Great Moments for September ...

Yes, all gun owners are upstanding citizens, responsible and well-trained ...


True ...


Good advertising? ...


Well, it's a start ...


An interesting defense. I wonder if Der Furor would use it ...


Hey, at my age, that IS late night ...


If you're in need of a new job ...


Truly a full-service place ...


Better check their papers ...


In 2020, this may well be the new fashion rage ...


That's all for now. Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the first Cartoon Saturday of the month. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

And I would have had my pants off if my girlfriend wasn't in my lap anyway.

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure, Bilbo. Thanks!

The first two are more common than they should be...